The bedroom is the most private space in the house. Hence it should be designed according to the taste and interests of the person living in it. You are going to see it every night before sleep, and in the mornings, even though the timeframe is concise, it should be something that pleases the eye and heart. Bedroom Ceiling lights area inside your luxury bedroom is one of the prime areas where well designing and decoration is must do. In modern interior designing, some of the top interior designers in the south Delhi region in India prefer to use the false ceiling to make the interior look of your bedroom highly attractive & well decorated.
Bedroom Ceiling Lights
Shruti Sodhi – one of the best home interior designers in Delhi NCR has posted a blog-post recently containing top 5 false ceiling design & decor ideas to revamp your bedroom.
When we talk about bedroom ceiling designs, there are three things which should consider :
1. Height of the ceiling, whether it is standard 10ft. Or of a different height. This is important because then it becomes easy to decide if you want a false ceiling or a standard ceiling.
2. If you wish to a false ceiling then there again a range of options; otherwise you can have a plain ceiling with design patterns or cornices.
3. The most important thing your way of perceiving designs, you should know if you like elaborate/highly decorated models or you like the minimalistic approach.
Once you have considered these three options, look into the content you want for the ceiling, by the content I mean it could be anything from famous paintings redrawn, stories depicted to unique patterns on the roof.
More On it
If you opt for false ceilings, the design of the roof and the lighting on it matters the most.
Not only this, you could go one step further, if the climate permits, you can have skylights in your bedroom, which will give a sense of openness and increase visual access to the environment outside.
By doing this, you will be able to explore a few more design ideas like hanging plants from skylights.
While you are designing your ceiling two more fundamental aspects which most of the people miss are
1. Placement of lights and the type of lighting. With modern-day gadgets, you have many options like hue LED lighting or RGB lights.
2. The ceiling fan, there are hundreds of design which will help you compliment the design of the ceiling.
In the end, the only thing matters are what you want for your bedroom.
Take your time, try to research more about it on the internet, in magazines or if time permits, go-to design exhibitions, and enhance your image.
If you are hiring a designer/contractor, make sure your opinions are listened to and implemented.
Lastly, don’t forget to keep a check on the pricing as these things can get hell expensive, but don’t limit yourself because of the budget, instead explore more cost adequate replacements of those things in your local markets or try contacting dealers from other cities.